Paper Issues - Working Title

11:00

Hi guys! It's that time of the month again, on the Paper Issues Blog, when Amanda gives us a new Working Title challenge! 
This months theme is all things floral!

I knew immediately that I wanted to use the Pink Paislee Oh My Heart collection, and this lovely black floral paper was perfect for a stand-out cut title.

I cut my title with my Silhouette Cameo and hand stitched around it using a pretty pink embroidery thread to match the beautiful cherry blossoms in my pic.

I tucked some fussy cut flowers in and around my photo, and some little birds I had also fussy cut.

I love fussy cutting and the Oh My Heart collection has several papers which are just made to be fussy cut!


If you'd like to join in this months Working Title challenge, just head over to the Paper Issues facebook group and show us your new projects!

You Might Also Like

0 comments