Paper Issues - Pinspire Me Mood Board

11:00

Hi everyone! Today on the Paper Issues Blog it's time for a new Pinspire Me challenge.
Here is the mood board...


I was inspired by the gorgeous flower plates on the top row. I sat and thought for a while how to make my own cut file but my Silhouette designing skills aren't quite up to that level yet! So I used a reverse image search on Google and found a clear picture of the plates. I imported a screenshot into Silhouette Studio and traced the image to make a cut file. I had to tweak a few little bits as the leaves were very intricate, but that's about the limit of my skills! Lol!

I searched high and low for black card, and this was my last piece!! So I pressed print and crossed my fingers that it wouldn't go wrong! Luckily it didn't, and I managed to create a beautiful cut of the flower.

I used Pink Paislee Oh My Heart to back the cut file and embellish my page. I wanted to keep my page fairly simple in order to showcase the gorgeous flower cut.

This photo of my youngest son and stepson is one of my favourites, so I converted it to black and white so it didn't clash with the yellow flower.

I chose a few colourful pieces of ephemera and stickers, and added my title along the bottom.



You Might Also Like

0 comments