Paper Issues - Notable Quotable

11:00

Hi guys! It's time for a new Notable Quotable challenge over on the Paper Issues blog today!
Here is our inspiration...


I was immediately inspired by the boots, the clouds, and the quote. I had some blackboard type thickers that I knew were perfect for this challenge. 
I decided to use Paige Taylor Evans' Oh My Heart collection, and the dark background paper looked just like a dark overcast sky! 
I printed pictures of an umbrella and wellies off the internet and used them as templates to cut the patterned paper. I glued them onto white card, stitched around them, then carefully cut them out.
I fussy cut some clouds from a Shimelle Little by Little paper, and after tucking my photo under the umbrella, I arranged the clouds around. 
I also fussy cut some flowers from one of the Oh My Heart papers and tucked these around the wellies and the photo. The photo is of me and my boyfriend, and was perfect for the quote as he really is my sunshine and always cheers me up when I'm down!
I had to doctor some of the alphas slightly as I had run out of E's and had to use upside down 3's, and I even cut up an 8 to make an S!


I do hope you'll pop over to the Paper Issues facebook group and join in with this months challenge!

You Might Also Like

0 comments