Paper Issues -Pawsitively Pets

11:00

Hi guys! It's time for a new Pawsitively Pets challenge over on the Paper Issues blog today!
This months prompt is to use 3 different manufacturers on a project. Easy!

Since we don't have any pets I have to be creative every month on this challenge, but I love the challenge!

I chose this photo of my son and stepson at The Sealife Centre in Manchester, and tried to go for an underwater theme to match the photo.
The background paper is from an old collection by Kaisercraft, I think I bought this when I started scrapping 7 years ago! The torn map paper is from a fairytale collection by DCWV, again very old! I do love the map paper though and was very pleased to come across it in my stash.
Once I'd layered and matted my photo I tucked some tags and labels behind it from Shimelle's Go Now Go collection.
I found the nautical flair buttons in my stash, and used blue striped bakers twine to hang the wooden anchor from one. 
The beautiful white resin sea creatures are from Prima Marketing and again have been in my stash for a while.
My title is Crate Paper Cool Kid thickers, which I wrapped in bakers twine for some added interest.


I do hope you'll join in with the challenge this month on the Paper Issues facebook group.

You Might Also Like

0 comments