Paper Issues - Take 5 Tuesday

11:00

Hi guys! Today I have a layout on the Paper Issues blog, for Take 5 Tuesday. 
The prompts are:


On my layout I used: 
2. White
3. Yellow
5. Stitching
10. Cardstock
13. Arrow
14. 2 patterned papers

I used a free cut and stitch file from the Paper Issues store, and 1canoe2's lovely Hazelwood collection. I added a flair badge from cuts2luv
The cut file is perfect for this hexagon paper, and the blue papers matched this photo of me with my 17 yr old son. 
I chose the thickers because they are all words I associate with him, and advice I would give him - 'be kind', 'create', 'dream', and the cut file words were perfect too.



If you'd like to participate in Take 5 Tuesday, please pop on over to the Paper Issues Friends & Fans Facebook page and show us what you make, to be in with a chance of winning a Paper Issues voucher!



You Might Also Like

0 comments