Paper Issues - Scraplift Sunday 19th Feb

10:00

Hiiiiiii friends! 
Today is Scraplift Sunday over at Paper Issues, and we're lifting this gorgeous layout by Becky Stidham.




I absolutely love those layers of different patterned papers peeking out from behind the photo, and the colours are gorgeous too. Since I really love the blues and yellows I chose to use the new Jen Hadfield collection - Simple Life. It has some beautiful patterned papers in.

I also love the little clusters of wooden hearts and enamel dots Becky has used, so I've tried to stick to her original as closely as possible.

The papers I chose perfectly matched my photo, and the cake sticker was just perfect!

So here's my take on her layout!




Please feel free to have a go at scraplifting Becky's page too, and come and show us over at the Paper Issues Facebook group. If you'd like to buy Simple Life, don't forget to use code: Pol for 20% off at the Paper Issues Store!


You Might Also Like

0 comments