Paper Issues Product Spotlight - Jen Hadfield Simple Life

11:00

Hi scrappy friends! Today on the Paper Issues blog we're featuring Jen Hadfield's new collection, Simple Life. 

I must admit I was slightly overwhelmed by all the browns in this collection, but on closer inspection there is plenty of gorgeous floral papers too. I also love using the dark wood grain papers as backgrounds.

I started with a free Paper Issues cut file and backed it with both sides of 2 floral papers. I then chose 3 contrasting papers to tuck behind my photo, added a tag from the ephemera pack, and positioned it all on one side of my cut file.

My title came from the puffy stickers and some alphas from my stash. I then added 3 clusters of ephemera and stickers at various points round the cut file, and a flair from A Flair for Buttons.

The only thing I don't like about the stickers is that they are very transparent which means they don't show up as well on patterned papers.



If you fancy buying Simple Life, pop on over to the Paper Issues store and remember to use code: Pol at the checkout for 20% off your entire order.
If you've done any new layouts using Jen Hadfield, please do share them with us on the Paper Issues Friends and Fans Facebook group.

You Might Also Like

0 comments