Paper Issues - Roll the Dice

11:00

Hey guys! Today I have a layout on the Paper Issues blog for the Roll the Dice Challenge. February's challenge is to use 5 or more photos, and 3 or more circles.

I made a different layout before this one, but I wasn't keen on it, so I wanted to do another. I was struggling with 5 photos, I only ever usually use 1 photo on a page, 2 at most. 

However, when I took these photos of my little cutie covered in bubbles in the bath, I knew they'd be perfect for this page!

I used Cocoa Vanilla Studios Love Always collection, and added a sheet of paper from the Free Spirit collection. 

I cut the bath shape with my Silhouette Cameo, then punched out the photos and bubbles with a range of different sized circular punches. I stuck them all on the page to give the effect of bubbles in the bath, then poked holes and hand stitched around the bath and each of the bubbles.

I felt it was missing a bit of sparkle so I sprinkled a handful of the Cool Breeze Sequin Mix from Lucy's Cards over the top.

I then added my title 'Adorabubble' using my brand new Thickers Alignment Guides (which are fantastic!), and some little groups of ephemera tucked in so as not to spoil the overall look.


If you fancy buying yourself some new stash, pop on over to the Paper Issues store and remember to use code: Pol at the checkout for 20% off your entire order.
If you've done any new layouts for Roll the Dice challenge, please do share them with us on the Paper Issues Friends and Fans Facebook group.
Catch you all soon, and thanks for visiting my scrappy blog!

You Might Also Like

0 comments