Paper Issues - Take 5 Tuesday

11:00

Hey! I have a layout on the Paper Issues blog today as part of Take 5 Tuesday. I love the Take 5 challenge, I really enjoy trying to incorporate the prompts and often end up with an item or embellishment on my layout that I wouldn't normally have put on.
This months prompts are...


I ended up using more than 5 prompts this time, with:
1. mint green,
2. blue,
3. peach,
4. cardstock,
6. stickers,
10. patterned paper, 
11. leaves or flowers,
14. circles,
15. a title with 3 or more words.

One day I'll try for a full house!

I used the Hazelwood collection by 1canoe2, and a cut file from the Silhouette Store. I absolutely adore this collection because I love fussy cutting the butterflies and the flowers out. Hazelwood also features both masculine and feminine elements, so it works wonderfully with any photos.


Thanks so much for stopping by today, please pop over to the Paper Issues facebook group and enter the challenge to be in with a chance of winning a gift voucher!

You Might Also Like

0 comments