Paper Issues - Pinspire Me Mood Board

11:00

Hi everyone! Today on the Paper Issues blog it's time for a new Pinspire Me challenge! 
Here is the gorgeous mood board...


And here is the layout I made! 
I was inspired by those gorgeous colours in the bottom right hand corner, and the beautiful green circular glass window on the top right. 
As soon as I saw the mood board I knew that this free Paper Issues cut file designed by Stacie would be perfect. 
I wanted it to stand out so I chose this beautiful bright stripy woodgrain background from Shimelle's new Little by Little collection to mat it on. I absolutely love this paper so I wanted the colours to still be very visible.
I chose this photo of my cute little guy at the water park as the colours matched perfectly, and finally I embellished my page with Little by Little ephemera and stickers.


Please pop over to the Paper Issues facebook page and join in with this months challenges to be in with a chance of winning a Paper Issues gift voucher.


You Might Also Like

0 comments