Paper Issues - Roll the Dice

11:00

Hey guys! There's a new Roll the Dice challenge up on the Paper Issues blog today. 
This months challenge is to use 2 photos, and 3 washi tapes. 

I decided to use the gorgeous washi tape from the 1canoe2 Hazelwood collection, and my starting point was laying these diagonally across my page.

I was then initially a little bit stumped as to where to place photos, wherever I put them just didn't look right. Then I tried them where they are now and it seemed to give the page a nice symmetry so there they stayed.  
I matted them onto some Hazelwood paper to make them stand out from the background, then turned my attention to the title. Usually the title is the last thing I think about, but this time it was one of my starting points due to its placement in the centre of the page.

I then used a real mish mash of embellishments and ephemera from different collections!

I fussy cut the flowers and butterflies from the Hazelwood collection, the swan, rose, deer and small words stickers all come from 2 different Maggie Holmes collections, the birdhouse is from a Pebbles collection, and the 2 acetate pieces are from Shimelle's Go Now Go collection.


Please pop over to the Paper Issues facebook group and have a go at March's new Roll the Dice challenge!

You Might Also Like

0 comments