Paper Issues - Take 5 Tuesday

10:25

Hi guys! Well sadly my 4 month term on Paper Issues is up, but the good news is that I'll still be playing along with the challenges in the Facebook group!

Today is time for a brand new Take 5 Tuesday...


I used Pink Paislee Sweet Freedom, and I chose Prompts:
2: blue
6: frame
7: triangle
8: sticker
13: patterned paper

And this photo of my cute and cheeky little man swinging on the zipline at the park.

This collection is very American but I had to have it because the colours and patterns are gorgeous! I particularly love this navy flower paper that I've used for the triangles. I used the star vellum on top of it to tone it down a little, and attached the vellum with staples since glue tends to show through.

I now need to take photos with lots of red and blue to match the rest of the papers! LOL!

Thanks for popping by!




You Might Also Like

0 comments