Paper Issues - Notable Quotable

13:26

Hi everyone! Today I'm playing along with the new Notable Quotable challenge on the Paper Issues Facebook group. This months inspiration is...


When I saw the quote I immediately knew which photo and papers I was going to use! 
This photo is my cute stepson smelling the daffodils on a walk we went on. 
And the perfect paper for the quote was Paige Taylor Evans' Oh My Heart - 2 whole sheets of flowers just begging to be fussy cut! 

First I cut the title on my Cameo and hand stitched around the edges of it. I placed my photo opposite and arranged the fussy cut flowers in a wreath shape, tucking them around the title, too. A few ink splatters later and I was finished - quite a simple page really, with my 2 favourite techniques - fussy cutting and hand stitching!

Thanks for dropping by!



You Might Also Like

0 comments