Paper Issues Product Spotlight - Shimelle

11:00

Hey guys! Today I'm up on the Paper Issues blog with a layout for the Product Spotlight. This week we're featuring Shimelle's Go Now Go collection.

I didn't have any paper left from this collection but I did find a packet of ephemera tucked away in a drawer. This cut file from the Silhouette Store was perfect both for the ephemera and my photos of my biggest dude getting his GCSE results last summer. A whole new world was opening out in front of him!

I used Dear Lizzy Saturday papers to back the cut file and create a strip at the top of the page. I then stuck on ephemera to my hearts content! My pages are usually quite minimal so it was fun to make this busy layout.


If you fancy buying Go Now Go, or Saturday, pop on over to the Paper Issues store and remember to use code: Pol at the checkout for 20% off your entire order.
If you've done any new layouts using Shimelle, please do share them with us on the Paper Issues Friends and Fans Facebook group.
Catch you all soon, and thanks for visiting my scrappy blog!

You Might Also Like

0 comments